Friday, January 8, 2010

Amendment to Day 1 - I messed up and it hasn't been 5 minutes yet.

Time to include an exclusion I forgot on accident of what happened today! I guess by now it's friday. So yesterday! as in Day 1!

I'm slowly learning.

Today (Yesterday, Day 1): At about 9:30 PM my roommate comes home from whatever Church-like activities they were up to today (yesterday). They spend the next hour doing whatever they were doing very clumsily, dropping things and making loud noises. I wouldn't have been bothered except for the fact that my roommate is very vocal and makes unpleasant and slightly-sexual sounding (only to my perverted brain, I'm sure) noises whenever they drop something or knock something over. And then they make an "Ehhhh," sort of noise which is a bit high-pitched. Think of... a goblin saying the word "Egg." Well I guess that was the first thing that came to mind for me because I play a lot of video games. Um... Think of a sort of I-have-flem-in-my-throat mixed with Justin Bieber's soon-to-exist-voice-cracks sound and that's what my roommate sounds like when they say the word (or sound) "ehhh." It's not even like "Eh" as in "EY" as in CANADIANS but just "Eh" as in "Eh." It's disappointing. And then they went to bed at 10:30 despite having a class at 10:30 tomorrow morning. And I have class at 9:30 and I'm up writing this and doing math homework that isn't due for another week.

I suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment