Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 5 - Bedazzled isn't a game. Bejeweled is. It also sucks really bad.

I'm stuck on this math problem for about two hours. It takes me this long to get the same (wrong) answer over and over, until I finally realize that I had to subtract it from a number that was right in front of my face to get the real answer. I can't tell if it took that long because I'm tired, hungry, or gassy, but I'm pretty sure something that didn't contribute to my work was my roommate (surprise!). My roommate comes home and blasts some of those songs you hear in car commercials: "Everyday is a winding road!" and plays them over and over. I've gotten used to the winding road by now, but something that gets me every time is my roommates inability to mute facebook games. All I hear is my roommate playing fucking BEJEWELED for days, with incessant dings ringing throughout the dorm as if it were a large cave filled with many, many zubats. They'd go on a rampage and a Wild Zubat would appear every two steps I took and I'd never be able to catch a Gravel... Graveller because of those stupid bitch zubat shits!!!!! Anyway, my roommate is good at bejeweled, at least I think so, because I keep hearing those successful dinging noises every time a move is correct. It's also louder than the music so most of it sounds like "Every-DING is a DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!" OH GOD!!! MY ROOMMATE JUST WALKED IN! Ok, my roommate is gone. Anyway, that's what happens and that's why I don't finish my math homework for six hours. I wish my roommate had a bedazzler instead. It would be so much cooler. I would decorate myself to look like that gay guy from American Idol.



The guy on the right is just way too into this.

1 comment:

  1. LOL those elusive zubats...I love your style of writing. It's as if you're sitting next to me and telling me about your lameass roommate. Keep writing!

    -Your Secret Admirer

    ReplyDelete