Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 3 - I can hear my roommate poop

For those unlucky bastards out there who have to share a dorm bathroom with an entire floor of your gender (and sometimes a sneaky member of the opposite sex), I would like to let you all know, I have my own bathroom. A bathroom that I share with my two roommates. It's pretty damn nice, and I won't get ringworm or something when I use the bathroom. Most unfortunately, while I won't get ringworm or crabs, I do get a nice sample of my roommate's digestive noises. Speaking of poop (I can say this because poop was mentioned in the title of this post), somebody pooped in the communal bathroom's shower stall on the floor below mine. I don't know how these things happen, because shower stalls hardly look like a toilet. They don't even look like an oversized toilet or anything, because these showers are showers not showers/baths. They're just showers. Showers to poop in when you feel like it (sober or not). In any case, I find it hard to concentrate on my math homework with my roommate pooping right next door. I'll spare you the details, but I think the population can generally agree that hearing any sort of bathroom related noise is usually unfortunate and unwanted. It's not even like I can excuse a failed math grade on the fact that my roommate poops a lot. I wish I could tell my math teacher and get a good grade: "I didn't do my homework because my roommate was pooping." "POOPING YOU SAY?!?!" "Yes, pooping." "Well why didn't you say so earlier? 4.0's for everyone!" And then I'd be really popular (poopular) among my classmates.

The only time pooping has been not gross was the one time I saw my betta fish poop. He just looked so happy.

1 comment: