Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 2... Sort Of

I tend to go home for the weekends, so unfortunately I don't get to bask in the holy glow of my roommate's divine aura. But luckily today is Monday, so I got to come back (not seeing my roommate for awhile has sure given me withdrawal symptoms). I forgot all of the wonderful things I was missing out on: incessant burping and Avril Lavigne. My roommate also has three giant drawers full of candy. It's pretty unhealthy because I'm pretty sure my roommate lives off of gingerbread houses* and symphony bars. My roommate likes to laugh loudly to television shows that s/he watches on the computer. I guess I haven't been around much yet this week, but hopefully it will be not-annoying. But there is a really good chance it will be.


*Not just the gingerbread of the gingerbread houses. Includes: green icing, white icing, yellow icing, gumdrops, and a sad gingerbread man glued to the roof of the gingerbread house. He's a poor soul. My roommate also made the lawn of the gingerbread house green. What a terribly un-spirited house. My roommate isn't even clever enough to incorporate gummy bears as people making snowmen out of mini-marshmallows with eyes made of different colored icing. All my roommate could do was paste a gingerbread man on the roof (not even standing up or doing something cool. It was just laying on the roof). Maybe it was tanning. Because gingerbread houses = summertime...**

**I think my * paragraph was longer than my actual paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment