Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 6 - It wasn't really Bejeweled.

In fact, it was a facebook application known to all and used by some: Sorority Life. Yes, my roommate plays Sorority Life. I've been living under the false pretense that my roommate played Bejeweled, something I could possibly live with, something that wasn't entirely embarrassing (to either of us... Kinda). But no, my roommate plays Sorority Life. What fuckery is this?!??!?! Every time I see a Sorority Life update on facebook I just want to gouge my eyes out with one of Heidi Klum's beautiful lucite heels. So my roommate has three things going off at once at this moment: Sorority Life dinging, Avril Lavigne, and her mexican cell phone ringtone. I'm just trying to sit here and do my biopsychology notes (meth causes erectile dysfunction!) but I can't learn about the wonders of drugs and their effects on my brain receptors because my roommate, who is in need of a brain transplant, can't fucking turn off the fucking sound on her computer. YES, THE TRUTH COMES OUT: My roommate is a girl. She sucks so bad. She was on varsity swim team and she looks like a beached whale unsuccessfully trying to lose weight with a combination of crack-cocaine and cigarettes.

A blue whale could knock out a radio tower.

2 comments:

  1. This is some good stuff. In the future I plan on printing this work off and selling it as my own. Maybe I'll send you a check for 50% of the profits. Muwahahhaha. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some great stuff! I can't wait for all 536 occurences to be up on here!

    ReplyDelete